Eat + Drink
The Billy Webb Elk’s Lodge 1050 is a member of the Improved Benevolent and Protective Order of the Elks of the World, an African American branch of the BPOE.
- Friday Night DJ 9pm-1:30am
- Sunday Afternoon Jazz 5-8pm
- Weeknight card games, dominoes and open play 6-11pm. Come in to eat, drink and play!
A place for crafty (and not so crafty) people. We offer a variety of DIY Crafts for you to make while enjoying some of your favorite beer and wine. Not an artist? It’s all good, we’re here to help guide you through each project! OPENING THIS SPRING!
Stella’s Kitchen is a local, farm-to-table meal prep service that delivers “heat and eat” meals to the Portland metro area every week!
Offering fully cooked, ready to eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, sides, sweets, and family-sized options that are:
– Gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, processed sugar-free
– Paleo, Whole30, Keto
– Delicious and nutritious!
All meals are delivered right to your local neighborhood location in durable, compostable packaging, labeled with all ingredients and macros so you can easily track your nutrition.