Score 20% off the entire store!* 4 hours only!
For 4 hours only on Friday, December 8th, Williams District retail shops are offering customers a huge slash in prices – 20% off the entire store*. In one swoop you can cross everything off your holiday list at 8 stores on N. Williams between Beech and Skidmore who are staying open late for this popular late night winter shopping event – now in its 8th year!
Breighela James Boutique (4220 N Williams)
• Boutique for men & women with an eclectic mix of apparel from bohemian to street.
In God We Trust (3714 N Williams Ave)
• Boutique specializing in jewelry and women’s fashion.
ink & peat (3808 N Williams #126)
• Unique home decor, gifts and clothes with a modern and eclectic style.
Lark Press (3901 N Williams)
• Letterpress cards, art and small gifts.
Queen Bee by Rebecca Pearcy (3961 N Williams #101)
• Locally-made, beautifully functional bags, clothing, jewelry and accessories in a working studio atmosphere.
Somethings (4140 N Williams)
• A curious collection of goods to inspire wonder and delight, highlighting beautiful handcrafted products.
SpielWerk Toys (3808 N Williams #121)
• A community toy store focused on open-ended play with classic to modern traditional toys for all ages.
Workshop Vintage (4011 N Williams)
• A unique environment for discovering locally crafted design and select vintage for men and women.
*discount not available with other promotions or on gift certificates